The tale of two chick planning their trip to Italy and Greece and all our other adventures along the way.

2 Chicks

2 Chicks

Thursday, July 10, 2014

On the road again....

 


                                                            

Well, I am all packed up and ready for our four-day sojourn deep into
the hearrrrrt of Texas


(You totally just read that to the tune of the song, didn't you?)


 Anyway, Amber and I are taking some of the kids (two of hers, one of mine) to
San Antonio.  We're pretty excited!


 Living in southeast Oklahoma, going to Texas is part of the package.   I'm pretty sure it's illegal to NOT have multiple vacays in Texas when you live THAT close.

I love San Antonio, as evident by the fact that this will be my third trip there.

I've taken numerous day, and overnight, trips to Dallas.  I cannot say enough about shopping in The Big D!

We have taken the obligatory East Texas beach vacation-we chose Galveston- and, one of my favorite vacations of all, Austin.

 
 
For more information on what San Antonio has to offer, check out visitsanantonio.com





Have you ever been to Texas? What is your favorite city?
 

1 comment: