The tale of two chick planning their trip to Italy and Greece and all our other adventures along the way.

2 Chicks

2 Chicks

Monday, July 14, 2014

Japanese Tea Garden- Amber's POV

I wasn't exactly excited about the thought of going to the Japanese Tea Garden at first.  I thought it was probably going to be pretty, but nothing special.  Well, I was wrong.  It was actually my favorite part of our trip to San Antonio and it was FREE!!!

Like most of the things we did in San Antonio the garden was under construction, but even with the water drained it was absolutely beautiful!  I was in shock and it was completely unexpected.  There are trails and many different areas to walk through and look at.  If you can, you must go here while you're in San Antonio. 

2 Chicks


Front of the garden

View from the top
There should be water everywhere, but still......look at this!  From what I understand, the stone wall in the back normally has a waterfall.  I would love to see it the way they normally have it.

TIP: Feed your children first and there is no public restroom!

I could have stayed here for hours, but we thought we would run by here before we fed the kids breakfast and the youngest forgot to use the bathroom before we left....  I was not a happy camper!

Here are a few photos we took while there.


Amber's Crew


Amber's Crew
 
Paula's Crew


No comments:

Post a Comment