The tale of two chick planning their trip to Italy and Greece and all our other adventures along the way.

2 Chicks

2 Chicks

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

When in Rome.........

Who hasn't heard the old saying, "When in Rome, roam."?  If you haven't, then you need to get out more often.  What is better than to do as Romans do and ride an awesome Vespa through the streets????  ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!  Unless there's a fist-full of gelato in my hand while we're riding through the ancient streets on one of these bad boys:
Now, granted, I've never driven one of these and I would have no idea what I was doing. Paula and I discussed the possibility of just renting one and sharing....but then I thought we would more than likely look like this:
I don't mind running around the States looking like a dork, but I refuse, refuse, to look like one in Italy or Greece. 

No comments:

Post a Comment