The tale of two chick planning their trip to Italy and Greece and all our other adventures along the way.

2 Chicks

2 Chicks

Sunday, August 11, 2013

The Rabbit Hole

We're here to let out some of our pent-up energy and excitement we have for our upcoming trip to, get this, Italy and Greece!!!!  YAY!! 

Greece is without a doubt the one place I have wanted to go since I can remember.  Italy is number 2.  Same with Paula expect, Italy is 1 and Greece is 2.  This will be a once in a lifetime trip for me and I am so happy that I get to go with my cousin/best friend (I don't get out much).

Our husbands are sick of hearing about it.  So what if our trip isn't until 2016.  So what if we are obsessed with the details of this trip...  Though, I won't lie, when Paula said something about laminating our itinerary I did get a little bug eyed for a minute.  But, that's how we roll. 

Watch out, Paula and Amber are about to hit the Mediterranean....in three years.

Until then, you will know all of our planning, freakouts, OCD's, and emotions while we take this journey.  haha Congratulations, you just entered the rabbit hole.

No comments:

Post a Comment