The tale of two chick planning their trip to Italy and Greece and all our other adventures along the way.

2 Chicks

2 Chicks

Monday, June 30, 2014

She does exist!

Hey guys! I'm so sorry that I've yet to post in this blog!

You will soon learn, had you not already, that I am most definitely a REAL, LIVING PERSON (she really does exist) No, Amber did not make me up, though I'm not certain if she doesn't have any other imaginary friends :-)

Now a little bit about me: My name is Paula and I am a PROCRASTINATOR. There, I said it. DO not judge me,

I am also a wife to my husband of 12 years, Patrick; a step-mother to two great kids- Blake 17, Makayle 14-; I'm 32 years old and I work for a locally owned bank in my little hometown in Oklahoma! Population around 8,000.

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to travel, and I have been to many awesome cities in this wonderful country of ours. I will definitely be putting in some time in the near future to tell you all about my adventures!

I am a runner and I love it (read: when I feel like it)  I love doing 5ks! I've also done one half-marathon.

I am a new yoga enthusiast! Circa November 2013! As you will soon learn, I love yoga and I am just a little, teensy, weensy obsessed with it.

 I'm an incredibly busy bee, as I'm sure most of you are, and I look forward to blogging for you and hearing any feedback that you may have. I'm new to this blogging thing, so please be patient (you will have to be, waiting on my procrastinating self) and bear with me.

I look forward to my next adventure, in 10 days, with Amber and cannot wait to tell you all about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment